Installing the SIM Card in your Motorola ES400
Installing the SIM Card (GSM only)
GSM phone service requires a Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) card. Obtain the card from the service provider. The card can contain the following information:
- Mobile phone service provider account details.
- Information regarding the service access and preferences.
- Contact information, which can be moved to Contacts on your Motorola ES400.
- Any additional subscribed services.
- Install the SIM card into the SIM card holder with the contacts facing out and the card notch facing up.
- Close the SIM card holder and slide down to lock into place. Ensure that the SIM card is fully inserted and lying flat. Also ensure that the end of the card is not laying on top of the SIM card tab.