Installing the microSD Card in your Motorola ES400
Installing the microSD Card
The microSD card in your Motorola ES400 is located under the battery and provides secondary non-volatile storage.
To install the microSD card:
- Slide the SIM card holder up to unlock.
- Lift the SIM card holder.
- Slide the microSD card holder to the right to unlock.
- Lift the microSD card holder.
- Insert the microSD card into the holder.
- Close the microSD card holder.
- Slide the microSD card holder to the left to lock.
- If installing a SIM card, please refer to the appropriate article <<HERE>>.
- If not installing a SIM card, close the SIM holder and slide down to lock into place and then install the battery.