Motorola ES400 Backlight and Keylight Settings
The display brightness settings on your Motorola ES400 provides the ability to automatically detect the brightness in a specific environment.
- Tap Start > Settings > System > Backlight & Keylight.
- Use the Battery Power tab to set the backlight and keylight settings when the ES400 is on battery power.
- Use the External Power tab to set the backlight and keylight settings when the ES400 is on external power.
- Backlight – Set the backlight functionality. Select On Any Input to turn on the backlight upon an actionor touch of the screen. Select Always On to keep the backlight on all the time.
- Backlight Timeout – Sets the time of inactivity before the screen backlight turns off.
- Backlight Brightness – Select between automatic and manual control. Select Auto to automatically control the backlight. Select Manual set the backlight brightness. Select one of five levels of brightness.
- Keylight – Select On Any Input to turn on the keylight upon an action or touch of the keypad. Select Always On to keep the keylight on all the time. Select Follow Display to set the Keylight to follow the same settings as the backlight.
- Keylight timeout – Sets the time of inactivity before the keylight turns off.