Intermec CN3 Touch Screen
Using the Screen on your Intermec CN3
- The Status bar displays the Start flag, the Connectivity icon, the Volume icon, the time and next appointment.
- The Today screen displays shortcuts to some of the applications installed on the CN3 and important information for the day.
- The Command bar displays the onscreen keyboard icon.
Functions you can perform with your stylus
|Tap||Touch the screen once with the stylus to select options, open or close and application or launch menus from the Command bar.|
|Drag||Hold the stylus on the screen and drag across the screen to select text and images.|
|Tap and hold||Tap and hold the stylus on an item to see a menu of actions available for that item. On the pop up menu that appears, tap the action that you want to perform.|
Calibrating the touch screen
If your taps seem inaccurate or if the Intermec CN3 responds unexpectedly when you tap the screen, you may need to calibrate the display.
To calibrate the touch screen
- Tap Start > Settings > the Systems tab > Screen
- Tap Align Screen and follow the instructions to align the screen.
- Click ok.
If the touch screen is so out of alignment that you cannot open the Start menu, you may need to align the screen using only the keypad.
To align the touch screen using the keypad
- Press the Windows button on the upper left of the keypad.
- Press the Down button to select Settings.
- Press Enter.
- Press the Tab button until the Settings tab is highlighted.
- Press the Right Arrow button to select the System tab (on some keypads this will be the orange button and down button).
- Press tab until the Screen icon is highlighted.
- Tab to Align Screen and press Enter and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click ok.
Note: If this procedure does not work you can perform a clean boot, which resets the screen, but erases your data and applications.