Installing the miniSD card or SIM Card in your Intermec CN3
The mini SD and SIM card slots are located below a door inside the CN3 battery compartment.
When the door to the miniSD is opened and closed (for changing, installing or removing the SIM or miniSD card), the Intermec CN3 performs a cold boot after you install the battery.
To insert a miniSD or SIM card
- Press the Power button to suspend the Intermec CN3 and then remove the battery.
- Locate the two screws on the miniSD/SIM card slot door.
- Remove the screws and gently lift the door to the card slot.
- Insert the SIM card or miniSD card as shown in the next illustrations.
- Close the miniSD/SIM card slot door and insert the two screws.
- Replace the battery pack and then press the Power button. The Intermec CN3 will cold boot.
Note: To prevent damage to the door, do not overtighten the screws that secure the door.