Using the Optional microSD Card with your Intermec CK3
If you need to increase your file storage on your Intermec CK3 you can install a microSD card that holds up to 2GB of information. The microSD card slot is located in the battery compartment. Follow the steps below to install the microSD card.
- Remove the battery.
- Use a paper clip or slotted screwdriver to remove the cover.
- Slide the microSD card cover toward the open position and lift the cover.
- Insert the microSD card.
- Close the microSD card cover and slide the cover toward the LOCK position.
- Replace the cover.
- Use the stylus to press the reset button in the battery compartment of the CK3.
NOTE: Do not use force or a sharp object when pressing the reset button because it may cause damage.
- Install the battery.
- Press the power button to turn on the Intermec CK3.
You should now be able to navigate to the SDMMC Disk folder and see the contents of the microSD card.
If the microSD card is bootable, your Intermec CK3 boots from the card.
If the microSD card contains operating system upgrade files, the upgrade process will automatically start.