Calibrating the screen on your Datalogic Falcon X3
You might need to recalibrate the touch screen (i.e. when you attempt to select one item with the stylus, another item is erroneously selected). To recalibrate the touch screen, complete the following steps:
- Select Start > Settings > Control Panel > Stylus to open the Stylus Settings dialog as shown in the figure below:
- Tap Align Screen to open the Calibration screen.
- Carefully press and briefly hold stylus on the center of the target. Repeat as the target moves around the screen.
- By completing the calibration procedure you implicitly accept the new calibration settings.
- New calibration settings are persistently saved in registry.