Intermec CV60 Ports and Buttons
The Intermec CV60 includes these standard features:
- 12.1” color SVGA display with optional heated display, and optional sunlight readable display.
- Two USB ports, two COM ports, an Ethernet port, a headphone jack, and a microphone jack.
- Optional 802.11 b/g or a/b/g radio.
- Bluetooth radio.
- 256 MB SDRAM with 512KB flash memory.
- Intel® P-III Ultra Low Power 800MHz embedded processor.
Understanding the ports and buttons on your Intermec CV60
|Ports and Buttons||Description|
|Microphone jack||Connects a microphone to the CV60.|
|Headphone jack||Connects headphones to the CV60.|
|COM2||Connects the CV60 to other RS-232 devices such as PCs or printers.|
|COM1||Connects the CV60 to other RS-232 devices such as PCs or printers.|
|USB ports||Connects USB devices to the CV60.|
|Keyboard||Connects a PS/2 type keyboard to the CV60.|
|Ethernet port||Connects the CV60 to 10BaseT/100BaseT full duplex standard Ethernet interfaces.|
|Power connector||Connects the CV60 to an AC or DC/DC power supply.|
|Power button||Turns the CV60 on or off.|