Installing the microSD Card in your Intermec CN70
You can use a microSD™ card to increase file storage and install software on your Intermec CN70. The computers support an optional 32 GB maximum capacity microSD card.
Installing the MicroSD Card
You will need a Phillips screwdriver to install the microSD card.
- Press the Power button to turn off the computer.
- Remove the handstrap and the battery.
- Remove the two Phillips screws and open the card access door.
- Slide the SIM card door to the left to unlock it and open the door.
- Slide the microSD card door towards the top of the computer to unlock it and open the door.
- Slide the microSD card into place.
- Close the microSD card door and slide it towards the bottom of the computer to lock it in place.
- Close the SIM card door and slide it to the right to lock it in place.
- Close the card access door and replace the two screws.
- Install the battery. Press down firmly on the bottom of the battery, and make sure that the battery release tab is fully engaged.
- Attach the handstrap.
- Press the Power button. The computer cold boots.