Installing the Wrist Mount on your Motorola WT4090
The wrist mount option on your Motorola WT4090 provides the mounting of the wearable terminal on the forearm for hands-free applications.
To install the wrist mount:
- Determine which are the wrist mount will be used on.
- Install the short strap on the end closest to the wrist.
- Install the long strap on the other end.
- Slide the hand into the the wrist mount.
- Tighten the straps.
- Align the cleat on the back of the Motorola WT4090 with the mounting bracket on the wrist mount.
- Slide the WT4090 onto the wrist mount until it clicks into place.
- If necessary, loosen and re-tighten the straps.
To remove the wearable terminal from the wrist mount, press down on the release lever and slide the wearable terminal out.