Installing the SIM Card in your Motorola MC7596
GSM phone service requires a SIM or Smart card. You can obtain this card from your service provider. This card will fit into your Motorola MC7596 and contain the following information:
- Mobile phone service provider account details.
- Information regarding service access and preferences.
- Contact information, which can be moved to Contacts on your MC7596.
- Any additional services to which you have subscribed.
To install your SIM card:
- List the SIM cover using the stylus tip.
- Insert the SIM card as shown below, with the cut edge of the card facing out and the contacts facing down.
- Lower the SIM cover and using the stylus tip, slide it into place.
- Install the battery
- Press the red power button and on the Today screen, tap Wireless Manager and ensure that Phone is on.
- Press the red Power button again to suspend your Motorola MC7596.
- Perform a warm boot.
- Make a call to verify cellular connection.