Motorola LS3408 Basic Information
The Motorola LS3408 scanner combines excellent scanning performance and advanced ergonomics to provide the best value in a lightweight laser scanner. Whether using it as a hand-held scanner or in presentation (hands-free) mode in a stand, the scanner ensures comfort and ease of use for extended periods of time.
This scanner supports:
- Standard RS-232 connection to a host.
- Keyboard Wedge connection to a host, which interprets scanned data as keystrokes. This interface supports the following international keyboards (for the Windows™ environment): North America, German, French, French Canadian, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, UK English, Japanese and Brazilian-Portuguese.
- Wand emulation connection to a mobile computer, a controller, or host which collects the data as wand data and decodes it.
- Scanner emulation connection to a mobile computer or a controller which collects data and interprets it for the host.
- Connection to IBM® 468X/469X hosts.
- USB connection to a host. The scanner autodetects a USB host and defaults to the HID keyboard interface type. This interface supports the following
international keyboards (for the Windows environment): North America, German, French, French
Canadian, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, UK English, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese.
- Synapse capability which enables connection to a wide variety of host systems using a Synapse and
Synapse adapter cable. The scanner autodetects Synapse.
- Configuration via 123Scan.