Zebra RW420 Barcode Printer
The Zebra RW420 Barcode Printer is guaranteed to boost the efficiency and productivity of your mobile workforce with its compact, lightweight and rugged RW420 Print Station.
This price-competitive mobile workforce tool with built-in, easy-to-use RW 420 mobile printer holds your choice of a Motorola® MC70 or MC75 removable mobile computer (pictured above right), and the latest version supports the Motorola MC55 or MC65 (pictured above left). Mobile workers can easily carry the streamlined RW 420 Print Station via shoulder or hand strap to customer visits— where they can rest the unit on their arm to enter data, conduct transactions via the optional magnetic stripe card reader, and print receipts and other documents.
In addition, both the printer and mobile computer can charge simultaneously via a single source, combined with one of the charging options shown on the back, saving users time.
Ideal for printing:
- Settlement reports
- Load manifests
- Work orders
- Service estimates
- Electronic citations
Zebra RW420 Barcode Printer Features
- Charges and holds a Motorola MC70 (MC7004, MC7090, MC7094, MC7095, MC7098), MC75, MC55 or MC65 device—all with up to a 2x battery
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text, and graphics
- 8 MB Flash memory for downloadable programs, receipt formats, scalable fonts and graphics
- 16 MB DRAM
- 7.4 V, 4.0 AHr removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Serial RS-232 (RJ-45)10 pin
- Standard USB 2.0 full speed
- Resident scalable fonts
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Supports vertical or horizontal printing
- Power on/off from printer keys, terminal or host
- Center-loading media locking for variable roll widths
- “Clamshell” design for easy loading
- 5-button keypad and LCD
- Smart battery management
- Advanced 32-bit architecture for high speed processing
- Serial communications between handheld and printer (through the palette)
- External DEX communications interface
- Tolerance of multiple drops up to 5’ to concrete
Zebra RW420 Barcode Printer Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.