Honeywell Thor VM3 Vehicle Mounted Computer
- With support for multiple versions of Windows (including Windows CE), the Thor VM3 easily integrates into existing IT infrastructures while enabling an upgrade path for the future.
- The Intel®: x86 architecture and Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor enable superior performance in data-intensive applications.
- Built-in ignition control eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
- A user field-replaceable front panel reduces maintenance costs by allowing users to service the most wear- and abuse-prone components themselves rather than returning them to the repair depot.
- Smart Dock feature enables mounting and removal in seconds, saving on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency by allowing dynamic shifting of computers as workloads change.
Honeywell Thor VM3 Vehicle Mounted Computer Features
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC 7), Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES 7), Microsoft Windows 7 (Win 7), Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (Win 10 Industry)
Memory: 4 GB DDR3 System Software: Data Collection Engine for support of external scanners, Bluetooth® wireless technology configuration utilities, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft on-screen keyboard, Configuration Cloning Utility, Screen Blanking, Zoom Zone, Launcher
Optional Software: RFTerm and ETE Terminal Emulators, Enterprise Browser, SOTI device management
Display: Indoor: 307 mm (12.1 in) XGA (1024 x 768) LED backlit display, 400 NIT, optional screen blanking
- WWAN: Optional software-definable (data only)
- 4G radio: LTE/UMTS/HSPA+/GSM/GPRS/EDGE/ EV-DO Rev A/1xRTT with data speeds up to 100 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi certified, CCX certified for data
- WPAN: WEC 7, WES 7, Win 7: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR standard, internal antenna
- GPS: Integrated Assisted GPS (A-GPS) with fast position acquisition and low power consumption; included with WWAN radio
Honeywell Thor VM3 Vehicle Mounted Computer Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.