Honeywell RP2e/RP4e Portable Label/Receipt Printer
The Honeywell RPe Series Printer prints 25.4 mm (1 in) to 104.1 mm (4.1 in) labels/ receipts and can accommodate a wide variety of media, including the heavy stock necessary for hang tags and specialty label needs. Furthermore, its quick and easy loading design means fewer interruptions and increased productivity in your application, whether using one type of media or several.
The RPe Series has the latest 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi capabilities for the best range and fastest data communications on your WLAN. It also includes a Bluetooth® 4.0 LE radio at no additional charge for when workers are outside of WLAN range or using the printer with a Bluetooth mobile computer. In addition, the printer is NFC-enabled so you can check printer status and configuration when an Internet connection is not available.
This portable printer provides big productivity gains and reduces errors by enabling workers to print labels at the location they need to be applied when they need to be applied. The RP4e printer offers almost 2X the print speed media capacity, a one-point ANSI print quality improvement, and top level battery power longevity with our new Hidrain battery – ensuring smooth, continuous operation so your workers can work with high efficacy with less media reloading, battery swaps, and downtime.
Other notable features include:
- Ultra-rugged: survives 2 m (6.6 ft) drops and 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles, has an IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress, and operates over a wide temperature range.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design allows workers to carry and operate the printer with ease.
- High-discharge current lithium-ion cell battery can be swapped without resetting the printer or losing connectivity.
- Operational Intelligence solution provides analytics to help manage, track, and optimize printer assets, enabling proactive maintenance and replacement.
- The printer provides superior media capacity and supports labels with/without a liner; can also sense gaps between labels or black marks on the top or bottom of media.
Honeywell RP2e/RP4e Portable Label/Receipt Printer Features
RP2e – 2 in:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 mm x 116 mm x 77 mm (6.3 in x 4.6 in x 3.0 in)
- Printer Weight: 0.72 kg (1.5 lb) (with battery, no media)
RP4e – 4 in:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 187 mm x 164 mm x 77 mm (7.36 in x 6.46 in x 3.0 in)
- Printer Weight: 1.02 kg (2.24 lb) (with battery, no media)
Bluetooth:Bluetooth 4.0 + LE dual radio mode; serial port profile, security modes 1-4, encryption 1-3e, Apple® iOS compatible
Network Compatibility: TCP-IP based networks; AS/400 (LPD)-based networks
Drivers: Microsoft® Windows® XP/ Vista/7/8, and 10
Honeywell RP2e/RP4e Portable Label/Receipt Printer Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.