Honeywell IH21 Handheld UHF RFID
The Honeywell IH21 handheld RFID reader is designed to provide top level performance for reading large numbers of RFID tags fast and accurately. With a great track record in apparel retail, inventory management, and other workflows, the IH21 RFID reader employs an advanced antenna design that allows it to read tags positioned in front of the antenna with a high degree of accuracy.
All items within range will be read nearly simultaneously, speeding inventory processes up to 20 times faster than using barcodes. The IH21 unit includes an improved RFID reader module, the ability to connect to the mobile computer via USB or Bluetooth®, and the ability to charge both the RFID reader battery as well as the connected mobile computer battery using the IH21 reader charge base.
The IH21 RFID reader is compatible with Honeywell Dolphin™ 75e, Dolphin CT40, or ScanPal™ EDA50 mobile computers, offering an ergonomic, sleek profile for use in retail in-store or back-room inventory or picking applications such as inventory cycle counts, omnichannel order fulfillment, receiving new product, or pick lists.
Some other notable features include:
- Industry-standard EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, RAIN RFID reader ensures that the IH21 can read all common supply chain RFID tags.
- A lightweight and ergonomic design makes the IH21 reader suitable for all users.
- A fast RFID reader module combined with a versatile antenna design enables reading more tags in less time.
- Simultaneous charging of the IH21 reader and the connected mobile computer streamlines operations and reduces maintenance of mechanical components.
- USB data connectivity provides trouble-free, secure communications between the IH21 reader and the connected mobile computer.
Honeywell IH21 Handheld UHF RFID Features
- Standards: EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2
- Antenna: Right hand circular polarized
- Field: 150° forward-facing
- Frequency Ranges: EU: 865–868 MHz US: 902–928 MHz
- Nominal Read Range : 6 m (20 ft)
- Nominal Write Range: 3 m (10 ft)
- Output Power: 10 mW – 1 W, 10 dBm – 30 dBm
- V.4.2, +12 dBm
- SPP Profile, HID Profile, iAP2
- Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy (BLE)
Bluetooth Range: 10 m (32 ft)
Bluetooth Pairing: PIN, Simple Secure Pairing, NFC OOB Pairing
- Optional Flash Memory Card: Up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHC
- Compatible Handheld Computers
- Computer Models: Dolphin 75e, Dolphin CT50, Dolphin CT60, ScanPal EDA50
Honeywell IH21 Handheld UHF RFID Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.