Honeywell Granit 1980i Industrial Barcode Scanner
The extremely tough Granit 1980i industrial scanner from Honeywell offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read barcodes in extreme environments. The 1980i is a full-range, forklift-ready imager packed with innovative capabilities that warehouse operators and associates love:
- Auto-illumination laser aiming system and omnidirectional barcode reading
- Support for center-code scanning in 1D and 2D ranges up to 50 feet away
- Industry-standard housing for unmatched durability
Engineered for 6 foot drops to concrete, IP65 rated for water and dust resistance, and high performance in temperatures as low as -22 degrees F. See why the Granit 1980i remains one of the most popular warehouse scanners today.
Honeywell Granit 1980i Industrial Barcode Scanner Features
- Area imager scans any 1D/2D barcode from 6 inches to 50 feet away
- IP65 rating, built for temperatures as low as -22 degrees F
- Fast scanning, from small paper codes at arms length all the way up to warehouse rafter barcodes
- 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 feet
- 5,000 3.2 foot tumbles, engineered to last
- Industrial grade USB / True RS232 cabling, strong enough for 300,000 90 degree bends at 60 pounds of force
Honeywell Granit 1980i Industrial Barcode Scanner Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.