Built on the future-proof Mobility Edge platform, the sleek and versatile CT40 handheld computer enables retail associates and highly mobile workers to increase productivity and deliver a seamless customer experience throughout the day.
Compatible with a broad range of Honeywell applications, third-party software, and a comprehensive portfolio of accessories, the CT40 is a highly integrated solution for retail and field service environments. from the shop floor and the backroom indoors to light-duty logistics and outdoor delivery.
Honeywell CT40 Features
- 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® 64-bit, octacore Snapdragon™ processor
- Android N operating system, compatible through Android T
- 2 GB/4 GB DDR4 RAM, 32 GB Flash Memory
- 3 scan engine options for enhanced data capture speed and reading range (even outdoors)
- 1,000 tumbles at 1.6 feet
- 5 inch, 1280 x 720 LED display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- IP64 moisture and particle seal rating
- Multiple 4 foot drops to concrete at 14 to 120 degree (F) temperatures
- LTE capable, WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, plus backwards compatible Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity
Honeywell CT40 Service and Repair
The Honeywell CT40 includes a limited one year warranty from the manufacturer. Ask us about our flexible Extended Warranty plans for additional peace of mind.
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.
Honeywell CT40 Available Configurations