The Intermec Honeywell CK70 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer targets the unique needs of courier express and parcel and postal operations with features that focus on increasing efficiency and delivering unparalleled reliability for track-and-trace and proof-of-delivery applications, even in the most extreme conditions.
In addition to being 12 percent smaller and lighter than other form factors in its ultra-rugged class, the CK70 mobile computer supports workers in this fast-moving mobile environment with an application-specific keyboard layout that is both slender and backlit to allow for effortless, all-day single-handed use.
Honeywell CK70 Features
- Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing low-cost routing strategies
- One of the industry’s fastest imaging engines delivers superior motion tolerance, a laser aiming system and an optimized scanning angle for maximum productivity
- On-board diagnostics and Managed Services provide device health visibility
- Part of Honeywell’s comprehensive enterprise business solutions including printers, application software, communications, peripherals and accessories
- Non-incendive option for hazardous locations
Honeywell CK70 Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.