Dell Power Switch N1108EP
- Offering a more flexible choice for your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Utilizing one common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language
- Promoting greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco’s Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Integrating with industry-leading management tools for a cohesive wired and wireless network
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1100 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help lower cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- Fanless operation in 8-, 24-, and 48-port models (N1108T-ON, N1124T-ON, and N1148T-ON)
- Variable speed fan control available on 48-port PoE model (N1148P-ON)
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Dell Power Switch N1108EP Features
8x 10/100/1000Mbps half/full duplex ports, 2x GbE RJ45 and 2x GbE SFP interfaces, 8xPoE/PoE+, 137W PoE power budget RJ45, FastPoE, Perpetual PoE,1 RU half-width, fanless operation
- C13 to NEMA 5-15, 3M
- C13 to C14, 2M
- C15 to NEMA 5-15, 2M (C15 for PoE N-Series only)
Dell Power Switch N1108EP Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.