Datalogic Gryphon 4500 Handheld Scanner
The Datalogic Gryphon 4500 handheld scanner is extremely powerful and fits your grip perfectly. Its balanced and ergonomic shape reduces operator fatigue ensuring he/she continues to use it throughout the day. Housed in the body is a rich feature set and high-performance megapixel sensor for outstanding reading results. Even during operation, the distinctive warm white illumination and use of Motionix motion sensing technology make this a very intuitive and easy to use scanner. What’s more is that the scanner is available in both wired and wireless versions. The wireless version offers battery inductive charging without the need for physical contacts. An easier to use, lower maintenance version of an already highly desirable scanner. Used in the following services:
- Commercial services
The Gryphon 4500 handheld scanner 4-dot aiming pattern with a center cross. This clearly defines the reading zone of your scanner and guarantees a perfect aim with every scan. When you have the tricky job of selecting a single barcode from multiple items, all you have to do is press the trigger. The highly visible red center cross is effortless to aim at almost any surface, in any environment. As with all Datalogic scanners, the patented Green Spot technology provides instantaneous good-read feedback directly on the code just read. The Gryphon 4500 imager has one-of-a-kind versatility, capable of reading 1D, 2D, Postal, Stacked, Digimarc and Dotcodes – baked into one singular device.
As with many products designed for use in the healthcare industry, all the versions of the Gryphon 4500 are made from special materials resistant to harsh chemical cleaning. The imagers are treated to inhibit bacterial growth on the surface of the device, available in both black and white colors. Additionally, the Gryphon 4500 handheld scanner is available in a wireless version that can be inductively charged. This also extend the life of both devices as no preventative maintenance is required in keeping the charging contacts clean.
Datalogic Gryphon 4500 Handheld Scanner Features
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and Depth Of Field
- Datalogic distinctive technology with highly visible white-illumination and 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) for superior good-read feedback
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes and dot codes
- Digital Watermark reading on specific models/applications
- Multi-interface options: USB-only or multi-interface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosures withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions
- Specific black models with enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives available (ISO22196 compliant)
Datalogic Gryphon 4500 Handheld Scanner Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.