Datalogic Falcon X3 Mobile Computer
The Datalogic Falcon X3 mobile computer lets you capture data with a high performance laser scanner with Green Spot, an auto ranging laser (XLR) scanner, or a 2D imager with Green Spot combined with a 3 megapixel color camera.
The Falcon X3 communicates over a Summit 802.11a/b/g radio with CCX v4 certification for security and seamless roaming or through wired standards including USB, RS-232, modem and Ethernet. Its parallel computer architecture combines a PXA 310 and Cortex-M3 processors with a base memory package of 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash and choice of Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows Mobile or CE.
The Falcon X3 also features an ergonomic handheld and pistol grip form factors balance a 3.5 inch display, full keyboards and a one pieCE 5,000 mAh battery.
Request a quote for a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Falcon X3 today. CPO mobile computers from Carlton work like new, arrive plug and play, and cost less than the latest iterations. Extended warranties and service plans also available.
Datalogic Falcon X3 Mobile Computer Features
- Full-shift battery and a choice of 3.5 inch touchscreen displays: QVGA or VGA
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drop to concrete resistance and IP65 sealing rating
- Standard range 1D laser and 2D imager feature Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Auto-Ranging Laser and Extra Long Range 2D Imager
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 scan window
- 3.1 Megapixel auto-focus camera on all WEHH models
- CCX v4 certified 802.11 a/b/g/n radio
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0 Professional operating system
- Parallel processor architecture combines an XScale™ PXA310 806 MHz and a Cortex-M3 processor
- 256 MB RAM / 1 GB Flash memory
- Wavelink Avalanche device management and Terminal Emulation pre-licensed
Datalogic Falcon X3 Mobile Computer Service and Repair
Refurbished Falcon X3s from Carlton have a 90 day warranty.
Our ability to keep mobile computing devices, such as the Datalogic Falcon X3 working, through superior repair programs and rapid turnaround is the foundation on which Carlton Technologies has been built. Whatever your needs, budget, or type of equipment, we have a service plan for you.
Pay each time you send us your mobile devices with our Flat Fee and Flat Fee Premium plans. For the highest level of coverage and service in the industry, including accidental breakage, CarltonCare Premium plans are perfect. Select your preferred coverage aspects from both the Flat Fee or Premium repair plans with a CarltonCare Custom Plan.
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.