CipherLab RS51 Rugged Touch Mobile Computer
CipherLab’s RS51 series inherited the advantages with enhanced functions to provide smarter and more efficient operation for business’ every-day usage.
As an Android Enterprise Recommended device users will have support for many versions of the Android OS within its product life cycle. It is upgradable to later Android version. The Android 8.1 with GMS certification equips advanced advantages in operation speed, power efficiency as well as data security. Along with rugged form factor and qualified data capture performance, RS51 gives users incredible mobility. Always have users to reach and to be reached for real-time communication, to maximize productivity, efficiency and ultimately optimize customer service.
CipherLab’s RS51 series is the device that effortlessly blends commercial smartphone usability and enterprise functionality. The 4.7″ display with bare/gloved finger and stylus inputs enhances the user experience. Streamlines data capture with simply one device. It supports various data collection of 1D/2D barcodes, RFID, and NFC applications. Furthermore, RS51 is built with the most reliable Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE connections for constant backend system data transmission and real-time communication. Also, accessories are backward compatible with RS50.
- Transportation and logistics
- Direct store delivery
- Field mobility
CipherLab RS51 Rugged Touch Mobile Computer Features
OS: Android 8.1 with GMS (Upgradeable to later Android Version)
CPU: Octa-core 1.8GHz
Memory: 16GB Flash / 2GB RAM;
- 32GB Flash / 4GB RAM, 64GB Flash / 4GB RAM
- Expansion Micro SD card slot with SDHC support (up to 32GB) and SDXC (up to 64GB)
- SIM / SAM 2 SIM slots and 1 SAM slot
Operating power: Replaceable and rechargeable 3.8V 4000 mAh, Li-ion battery Replaceable and rechargeable 3.75V 5300 mAh, Li-ion battery
Working hours: Minimum 12 hours & Minimum 16 hours
- WWAN*: World All-Mode: (2G) GSM: 850/900/1800/1900, (3G) CDMA: BC0, BC1, BC10, (3G) UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700), B5 (850), B8 (900), (4G) FDD LTE: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), Band3 (1800), B4 (1700), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B25 (1900), B26 (850), B28 (700),
- (4G) TDD-LTE: Band38, Band39, Band40, Band41
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/e/d/h/i/r/k/v/w
- WPAN: Bluetooth®Class I, V4.2, BLE, dual mode, V2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- GPS: Built-in GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
Barcode scanning: 2D imager/Mid-range 2D imager
RFID read / write
- HF RFID 13.56 MHz frequency which supports ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693, Felica
- Support NFC (Peer-to-Peer, Card Reader, Card Emulation)
Camera: Autofocus 13 megapixels (F2.0) with user-controllable flash
Display: 4.7” HD 720 (W) x 1280 (H); capacitive touch supports bare/wet/gloved finger and stylus inputs
Size: 162 x 80 x 26 mm
Weight: 330 g 365 g
Impact resistance: 1.8 m (6 ft.) multiple drops onto concrete, 6 drops on each side; 1000 tumbles at 1m; IP65/ IP67
CipherLab RS51 Rugged Touch Mobile Computer Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.