CipherLab RS35 Series Touch Mobile Computer
CipherLab’s RS35 is the device that brings enterprise-class features through a pocketable consumer-style smartphone. It streamlines workflow seamlessly with integrated scanning, powerful processing, intuitive touchscreen, and robust connectivity. Furthermore, the RS35 provides seamless in-store communication with one of the most reliable Wi-Fi transmission on the market. On top of that, fast roaming and GPS/AGPS allow for accurate navigation and route planning which can fully optimize the customer’s experience. It makes the users feel familiar with the device and shorten the learning process. Its 5.5″ large screen also makes viewing information much easier and comfortable.
CipherLab RS35’s versatile reader options include 1D and 2D barcode scanning, HF RFID capabilities and contactless NFC application. Supported with agile reading, the RS35’s performance can read barcodes even in poor conditions. Moreover, the RS35 comes with a hot-swap feature that the dead battery can be simply replaced with a fully charged one even without leaving your current applications or switching to suspending mode. It is equipped with Android 10, Google Mobile Service (GMS) and the seal of Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) which gives you full enjoyment of Google applications and consistent user experiences.
- Light Transportation and Logistics
CipherLab RS35 Series Touch Mobile Computer Features
OS: Android 10 (GMS)
CPU: Octa-core 1.8GHz
Memory: 3GB x 32GB (Standard) / 4GB x 64GB (Optional)
Expansion: Micro SD card slot with SDHC (up to 32GB) and SDXC (up to 2TB) support
SIM / SAM: 2 SIM slots and 1 SAM slot
Operating power: Replaceable and rechargeable 3.85V, Li-ion 4000mAh (normal voltage 3.85V / full charge 4.4V / balance mode full charge 4.1V)
Working hours: Minimum 12 hours
- WWAN: EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- UMTS/HSPA+: B1/B2/B4/ B5/B6/B8
- FDD LTE: B1/B2/ B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B17/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
- TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41
- Support VoLTE and Worldwide Band
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i
- Additional WLAN Features: 802.11r (fast roaming), 802.11 v/k (Voice-Enterprise), CCX (Cisco Compatible Extensions) compatible
- WPAN: Bluetooth® Class I, V4.2 dual mode, V2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou
Barcode scanning: 2D imager
RFID read / write:
- HF RFID 13.56 MHz frequency which supports ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693, and Felica
- Support NFC (Peer-to-Peer, Card Reader, Card Emulation)
Camera: Rear autofocus 13 megapixels with LED flash
Display: 5.5″ HD 720 (W) x 1440 (H), Transmissive IPS LCD, outdoor visibility, optically bonded to Touch Panel
Size: 165 x 76.8 x 17.9 mm
Weight: 288 g (with battery)
- IP65 & IP67, 500 tumbles at 0.5 m
- Standard: 1.5 m (5 ft.) multiple drops onto concrete, 6 drops on each side
- With rubber boot: 1.8 m (6 ft.) multiple drops onto concrete, 6 drops on each side
CipherLab RS35 Series Touch Mobile Computer Service and Repair
CarltonCare Repair Plans
We Make Things Work. Better.
We keep our customers’ mobile computing devices working, through both superior repair programs and rapid turnaround. Whatever your needs, budget, brand, or type of equipment, we have a repair plan to keep you working — and save you money.
90 Day Warranty
Comprehensive coverage and warranties for mobile computers, barcode scanners, barcode printers, and more.
All certified pre-owned hardware purchased from Carlton is covered by a comprehensive 90-day warranty from the date of shipment. Extended warranty coverage is available by purchasing a CarltonCare service plan.