The Honeywell CK75 is an Android-ready, versatile, and exceptionally rugged mobile computer. As the premier device in Honeywell’s Dolphin series, the CK75 makes no compromises in both challenging warehouse and retail environments alike.
- Guaranteed support through Android T via Mobility Edge™
- Hybrid touchscreen and keypad for end use flexibility
- 28 hours of battery life on one charge
Enjoy deployment flexibility: the Honeywell CK75 mobile computer runs on your choice of Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Android™ 6 operating systems on a single device. Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 users can continue to deploy CK75 mobile computers into their existing applications running existing software.
When the time comes for a transition to Android, CK75 computers can be easily upgraded to Android.
As a certified Honeywell Platinum Partner, Carlton can help with a smooth deployment and maximizing your investment in new and refurbished CK75s.
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/gWLAN radios
- Exceptionally rugged construction: passes industry’s most stringent drop and tumble tests; IP64 sealing rating; integrated internal antenna
- Forward scanning, pistol grip ergonomics
- Intel XScale PXA270 processor: 624 MHz; enhanced memory architecture for persistent storage
- 1D Standard-range scan engine; 1D Extended range scan engine; omni-directional imaging engine; DPM engine
- WPAN: Bluetooth v1.2
- Large 3.7 in. display for exceptional clarity and contrast
The Honeywell CK75 is renowned for standing up to the toughest work environments – but what happens when it need to be repaired? Flexible, convenient repairs from Carlton, supported by the best service team in the industry.